[nagdu] Wanting to Chase all moving animals, especially small ones...

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:19:17 UTC 2012

Julie,
Thank you. I do have a few friends who are guide dog users, and I've spoken
with them. However, they haven't had all these things pop up that I've had.
Juanita, it sounds like your dog listens well. I usually have to do some
serious corrections or just drag Princess away from the distraction. I don't
like doing this, but it seems that I have to or she won't budge.