[nagdu] Amazing dogs?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 23 15:48:08 UTC 2012

So Hannah, you think the rest of us all have amazing dogs?  That's nice!
It seems to me I'm always poor-mouthing my Benny boy.  He has some amazing
qualities, but he has his faults, too.  And some of them are 2 sides of
the same coin.  For example, I love his cocky self-confidence.  I'm sure
it helps him cope with the big bad city.  But it also makes him hard to
correct, since he's so sure he's right in whatever he wants to do.

Every dog has faults, to some degree or other.  And every person has to
decide, with every dog, these things:
Is this fault so serious that I'm unsafe?  Can this fault be fixed, and,
if so, how?  If it can't be fixed, can I live with it?
And the ones I can live with, if I must, may not be the same ones you can
live with, and vice versa.
Tracy