[nagdu] GDF and NAGDU conventions

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 16:10:16 UTC 2012

Jenine,
These are very sound decisions.  Why do people jump automatically to
negative things like "the schools are playing favorites" kind of thing?

I like how NFB does its Exhibit Hall with it closed during General Sessions
so everyone can attend if they want to.

Thanks for the explaination.

Lyn and Landon