[nagdu] howling was RE: Amazing dogs?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:20:30 UTC 2012

Hannah,

I think I read your below message right. Your saying that when your pup sees
a squirrel, she howls? Have you tried to say "quiet". Not sure if that is a
command they teach at Pilot. I haven't had a pup that howls. But I am sure
there is someone on here that could help you resolve that issue.

What do you guys think?

Marsha