[nagdu] Amazing dogs?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Apr 23 23:15:22 UTC 2012

I would agree with Tracy's recommendations, but only after you contact the
training program first to see what they recommend.  You are such a new team,
and although I respect the advice of everyone on this list, the default is
generally to contact your training program to help resolve the issue/s at
hand.

Steve