[nagdu] How would you respond?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 02:37:26 UTC 2012

I'd find out who the owner of the dog was.  If there are state laws
addressing this issue, I'd have a visit with the police and file the
appropriate paperwork.

I have no idea what I'd do about my own dog though.  Probably take it
very easy for a while.  then very gently introduce calm, gentle dogs to
see how it went.

Or was the other dog also a guide?  I wasn't exactly sure from your
description of things.  I don't know that that would substantially
change my approach, except that I might also let the program know that I
was filing a report with the police.

Julie