[nagdu] How would you respond?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 09:45:21 UTC 2012

Oh, thats bad!  Guides are deffinetely not supposed to do that!  I think
both schools should be contacted and the case should be taken to court.  I
get the feeling that someone really relaxed there control of there dog!  The
attacker should be subject to the fullness of the law!  And maybe even black
listed with all of the schools!