[nagdu] howling was RE: Amazing dogs?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Apr 24 15:40:38 UTC 2012

Sheila
I get nose to nose with my dogs so they have to look me in the eye to
learn if I say something I mean it.
Then they know I am top dog.
You the person want to be top dog to your dog.
dogs love packs and they always want to know they are pleasing you.
This only happens when they will not listen to what you want to have happen.
Trust me it works and the respect your dog gives you after that is wonderful.
I have been told many times with each dog, they adore you.
I am sure your boy does the same for you.
Keep up the swell work.