[nagdu] Hannah,Re: howling was RE: Amazing dogs?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:22:57 UTC 2012

Julie,
I've been doing a lot of obedience work right on the spot and it does work
but it also takes up a lot of time. Sometimes I just don't have time to do
that on the spot when I'm trying to get somewhere. It's also kind of
stressful when I have to keep yanking on her leash to get her to face me and
stop looking back at the distraction. However, this does seem to work with a
lot of tries... I'm hoping against hope that she will get better.