[nagdu] Smack Down

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 21:49:39 UTC 2012

Dar,
    What I call "smack down" is simply rough housing with my dog. I'm not a
fan of professional wrestling, but they have a program called "Smack Down".
He loves it when I play rough with him, grabbing his feet,pushing him
around, and smacking his muzzle. It's all in fun and, sometimes, he gets the
best of me! He's knocked me down a couple of times and once took off one of
my shoes and ran away with it! My family has started calling him by the
nickname Larry gave him: Dogzilla!

fraternally yours,
Marion