[nagdu] howling was RE: Amazing dogs?

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:20:50 UTC 2012

Hannah,

When people have problems with me, I show them the one fingered salute. This
works wonders. You should try it some time. Lol.

If I gave a shit about the rest of the world, and what they thought I would
not get anywhere. All you can do is worry about your actions, and the
feelings of your friends and family. Random strangers don't factor into the
equation. If they don't like me, they can go to hell.

Perhaps you should try some of the other correction techniques discussed on
list. If you are afraid of getting bitten, you should work with your dog
more, and get over this fear. Being afraid of your dog will hinder your
ability to be the Alfa female in the working relationship. Being in charge
is key to a good working relationship with your dog.