[nagdu] Everyone Calm Down was Re: how would you respond

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 23:52:34 UTC 2012

Hi, Marsha,
I did exactly just that yesterday: turned off the computer and left it alone...
*Smiles*
I have a bad habbit of allowing my emotions to get the better or best of me at times, so do agree with your idea of just walking away from the technology.
Advice is always good from others, especially for many of us and definitely myself.
Well, mistakes happen and if I don't learn from them, then I figure that I haven't made a difference nor change for myself.
*Smiles*
Guess I'll slide back under my rock.
Bibi