[nagdu] Registering my dog as a certified therapy dog?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 25 00:06:01 UTC 2012

Hi Lea:

I am a social worker who works in a seniors residential care centre here in Vancouver. I think the dog would be a great tool. My only comment is with Bogart I take him out of harness when I'm working with residents since most won't remember or understand why they can't pet him. He is very well loved we've witnessed him putting smiles on faces of those who have very little emotion ever touch their faces.

Don't know how to do all the things you were asking but I thin it will work.

Gary