[nagdu] I'm worried!

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Apr 25 04:40:32 UTC 2012

Okay, that's kind of strange. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep a log of
this just in case it gets worse. From your description, it does not sound
like anything medical, but, if the behavior continues and/or gets worse,
that might be something to consider, and it always helps to know exactly
what happened when.
    In any case, I hope that it was just a bad day for her.

Nicole