[nagdu] Food was Re: Wanting to Chase all moving animals, especially small ones...

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:19:17 UTC 2012

Nicole,
I must admit I was pretty bad about giving my family dog lots of food and to
this day he loves to beg whenever he sees me eating. You would think he'd
forget after a few months since I'm not living at home, but nope...
Anyways, I feel like veggies and fruits are healthier for them and if it
does become an issue, then I'll resort to doggie food only.