[nagdu] I'm worried!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 25 12:20:42 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita.
I think you've nothing to worry about.  In my experience, a dog's behavior
can change a bit as they settle in.  I call it coming out of their shell.
It's like they have on their company manners for a while, but, as they get
to think of you and yours as home, they become more themselves.
It's OK if she doesn't want to play with her toys.  It's OK if her tastes
have changed and she doesn't want the vitamin or the greenie, so long as
she's eating.
I know Ben played less, once he settled in.  Now, usually, he only grabs
his toy when I'm getting ready to brush him.  I'm trying to remember back
that far, but I think Echo didn't play as much once she settled in,
either.  Some, but not a whole lot.
So don't worry yourself.  See if anything else changes, but don't stress
yourself. That's my advice.
Tracy