[nagdu] Smack Down

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 21:14:57 UTC 2012

OMG! Do you have bubble wrap for all the furniture. That would be *a
lot* of rowdy between the two of you. /lol/

Oh, this from someone who plays soccer with the dog in the house, even
if with a j-Squeak ball and not a regulation soccer ball... What I love
about our "shadow balls" is that when they bounce off the TV or the
computer screen or other breakable things, they don't break them! /lol/

The puppy's game is keep away... Guess who gets to do the puppy chasing?
/lol/ We're turning the use of contraband for tokens to keep away from
me into work on "bring it" and "drop it" now, and are making progress.
Whew. But then I must play keep away when she initiates the game with a
toy or bone. /lol/ I keep complaining that I am way too old for this,
but she has as much concern over my feeble decrepitude as Mitzi does
when I say the same thing about soccer.

DD does some wrestling with his oversized brick of a puppy, but he is
made of sterner stuff than I... She's a sweetie and works to remember
"gentle" but she is still a big pup with a strong mouth, so when it's my
arm with which she forgets "gentle," I am not having fun. /lol/ I'll
leave the smack down to you big, strong manly types!

Tami