[nagdu] Smack Down

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 12:07:09 UTC 2012

Tami,

I found:
JW PET - Arachnoid Ball
JW PET - Cuz, Dexter & Darwin
JW PET - Duck Dummies
JW PET - Giggler Ball
JW PET - Hard Rubber
JW PET - Holee Roller Balls
JW PET - Invincible Chains
JW PET - iSqueak
JW PET - Ruffians
JW PET - Whirl-Wheel

Is it maybe the I squeak or the Giggler ball?  I didn't see anything
called a Shadow ball.

BTW I have purchased toys from the Cuz line and they are very durable.
So is the Invincible Chain, Ruffians and the Hole-e-roller ball,
although my dogs aren't into that one so much. If anyone was looking for
other durable toys.

Julie