[nagdu] I'm worried!

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 26 15:18:10 UTC 2012

Hi, Juanita. Others have given you good advice so far.  maybe she's just
board with the usual treats and toys?  Could you maybe mix it up a bit and
put the vitamins in something she finds really cool like a piece of hot dog
or peanut butter?

When life gives you lemons, throw them at something.  Always makes me feel
better.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com