[nagdu] Smack Down

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 26 15:38:25 UTC 2012

Oh, the Hole-E-Roller is really cool.  My first dog loved them.  I think
those are also called frame balls because they're basically the stitching of
a ball rather than an actual round ball.  I know I'm not explaining this
right, but they're great for playing inside and come in a variety of sizes.
When life gives you lemons, throw them at something.  Always makes me feel
better.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com