[nagdu] getting along with other guide dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 13:36:09 UTC 2012

I only let them see other dogs in harness.  I still show them who's boss!
I'm finding that if she sees another dog in harness, she still gets
distracted but less so than if we find a pet.  I also am noting that if she
sees another dog working she mellows out quicker.  But, when the harness
comes off, all bets are off!