[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:13:04 UTC 2012

sorry, some how the subject line got deleted so here it is with one.
have you ever been reported by someone with no clue about guide dogs
after seeing you correcting your dog or doing nothing at all? Or even
people trying to make you look bad for doing what your suppose to do
with your dog?

This girl I know, just had someone report her just because she was
standing there, and her dog turned around real quick and I guess it
looked as if the girl jurked the dog around. I am not sure the details
of the story so I might be getting them wrong but the point is, she
wasn't doing anything to her dog and someone thought she had and
reported her. This person, i do not think, knows anything about guide
dogs.