[nagdu] (no subject)

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Apr 27 21:24:21 UTC 2012

Just know your friend will be fine,
when the animal control comes out and they see that the dog and your
friend are close buddies they won't do a thing.
Some times when a person sees the name of the school, they want to see
what it is like to call the school.
I must say gdf shares you must send this in writing.
then if the person doesn't send in writing the problem, the school
blows off the call.
When I turned in a neighbors dog, taking them to court, I was the only
one there.
My brother decided not to come and stand up with me.
I showed up anyway.
the animal control was told that I also jerk the dog around, and when
they saw how I handled the dog, they knew the girl was telling a story
way to long for a book.
so they didn't believe her.
when the animal control asked me if I corrected my dog, I said yes, and
the training came from this school.
They didn't want to take down the address.
Or the phone number.
So you see, your friend will be just fine.
It is lovely when folks mind your business and forget theirs.