[nagdu] amusement parks?

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 01:33:31 UTC 2012

Personally if you like to ride the rides, I'd leave your dog at home.  If
you don't like the rides and would rather just walk around or play the
games, etc., then by all means, take your dog, it's great work for them.
But if you ride the rides, you have to have someone hold him ... which means
that not everyone you are with gets to ride all at the same time.  Also,
something to consider, which I didn't when I took my guide to Six Flags a
couple years ago, if it's hot, most of an amusment park is cement and they
really need to cool off their feet!!  JMO!