[nagdu] Pumpkin dog treaks and dog dreams

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 04:11:44 UTC 2012

John and Mike,

At the risk of being disgusting, those of you with sensitive stomachs stop
reading now, the pumpkin works by firming up the dog's waist product. The
pressure this exerts on the anal glands is what fixes the problem.

Next time your dog goes #2, win you pick it up, squish it between your
fingers in the bag. Is it solid like the consistency of playdo? If so, this
should help express the dog's anal glands. If not, add more pumpkin.

Another thing you can do is have your dog's veterinarian squeeze out the
anal glands.

Another thought, is what type of food your dog is currently eating. Some
foods produce a more solid waist precluding the need to add pumpkin.

HTH

Mark