[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 14:06:56 UTC 2012

Julie,
The schools do have their schools names on the harnuses.
They ask for the stuff back so that people don't sell them on EBay and
it gets in to the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are
doing or whatever, then those people do something wrong and get in
trubble and it falling back on the schools because of the name.

I am not sure if their is a contact number though.

But I agree, why not call A.S.P.C.A. or something but I guess they
think that since it is a special dog, then you should call the special
people for the dog.