[nagdu] Cedarcide

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 16:19:56 UTC 2012

Best Yet is what I'm using.  I think this is the third year I've been
using it with excellent results.

I'm thinking of using one of the other cedar products to treat the
yard.  We had a mild winter and the bugs of all varieties are already
pretty bad.  I think by mid summer we will be at plague levels.

Julie