[nagdu] independence

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:48:38 UTC 2012

JMO

If you can find you way about without someone telling you which way to
go, then your indepindant.

A dog and a cane doesn't tell you how to get to places.

A cane helps you find things before you crash in to them so you can
advoid crashing in to them, and a dog find things for you and takes
you around them for you.

But like i said, you can't use either one if you do not know which way
to go, therefore, wether you use a cane or a dog, if you can get about
without someone telling you how, your indepindant.

But if someone chooses to live like this or to live with someone by
their side all the time using them as sighted guide, it  is there
business, not ours. But at least those who do use sighted guide,
aren't ever alone.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;