[nagdu] bowling alleys

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:53:19 UTC 2012

Chantel

You might just give your dog a couple of tries to see if he settles
down, he might not have gone to one before and is getting use to the
sounds and things. What does he do to seem upset? You might try seeing
if giving him a raw hide bone will help him calm down and will
destract him while your there.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;