[nagdu] bowling alleys

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 21:58:12 UTC 2012

Yah, Holly seems to love my shoes!  Not even I like those things!  I take
the bus to our bowling alley and also when going to other alleys I prowl
around and check things out.  Sence Holly is at least as curious as I am, It
works for both of us.  I put a tiedown on the table or chair whichever
doesn't look like its going to move any time soon and go bowl!  Sometimes
I've had to put her in the pit with me but that makes her slightly more
nervous as well as us.  We sure don't want to accidently step on her!  Some
folks who don't plan to do much more than just bowl will leave there dogs at
home.