[nagdu] Kennel system at Walt Disney World was amusement parks?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:49:38 UTC 2012

Actually it is available to guests who are staying at the Walt Disney World Resort, not outside the parks.
I will send the information to Tami the webmaster for NAGDU, and it will be posted to our facebook page, NFB Travel and Tourism Division, so if you are interested, please come and join us on our facebook page.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394