[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:40:46 UTC 2012

I say give the number and let the school blow it off and make the
person feel as if they  are wrong rather then right and next time they
will understand that you most likely do know what your doing and will
reframe from trying to tell you what to do. Verses, if you ignore them
or whatever, then they might think that they are in the right and
might continue with their actions.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;