[nagdu] Question about crossing streets - hope this is guide dog related

Mária Orovcíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:47:34 UTC 2012

Hi Tracy and all,
here, in Slovakia, guide dogs users are also trained to carry a short white
cane when crossing the street.
It is very helpful as I have ballance issues, so having a cane with me is
great thing for me.
I don't need to carry support cane as my ballance issues are not that
serious.
But of course, if a guide dog user doesn't want to use a cane they don't
have to. Each to their own.
Have, a nice sunday.
Maria