[nagdu] Hospital stay

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:25:53 UTC 2012

Hello there, depending on the room unless you are in a clean room or a room that you need to be quarantined in, you can bring the dog with you in the hospital.  But you have to take care of the dog,  you have to feed it and arrange for someone to take the dog out if you cannot, the hospital is not going to go out of it's way to do anything for the dog, you can take the dog with you to take tests, but not in the operating rooms.
I hope this helps.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com