[nagdu] margo was new TSE ID

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 00:22:41 UTC 2012

Lynn, I wrote in great detail in a message about what happened. If you missed or didn't get it, write me privately. Let's just say it was a hellacious few months with 3 things that happened, no chance he would heal, and so I and the vet and Arrow reached the end of our rope.

Arrow is a very happy boy.

Margo and Arrow