[nagdu] The Blonde Bombshell is back!

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:08:36 UTC 2012

Actually... I am the happiest person right now.  Don't nobody go and
burst my bubble.  I've been seperated from my uide dog for 2 months
and she is home.  There was a dog distraction that left me in the
hospital.  but I healed fast.  I requested more training for her and
she got it.We ahve some work to do with a trainer in the next 3 days
but i'm just so ahppy to ahve her home with me again.  I was so lost
in the market and walking without her. She kept me from bumping into
things and knocking objects over.  I jsut worked her and I worked up a
good sweat.

Welcome home Leone!

Just ahd to share with you all.

--