[nagdu] Last Sunday's Board Meerting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 16:49:02 UTC 2012

Larry,
    The NAGDU board of directors meets on the last Sunday of each month at
8:00 pm EDT. All are welcome to attend and observe the proceedings. Our next
meeting will be held on August 26. I hope you will choose to join us. BTW, I
hope your signature doesn't refer to our board! )grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion