[nagdu] Sneaky guide dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 3 12:20:25 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila.
Whew!  Lucky you caught the little rascal!
My first guide, Glade, thought running away was a wonderful game.  She
liked to stay just out of reach of the person chasing her.  It was a
nightmare.  But, if I could get close enough to show her her harness,
she'd come trotting back, ready to work.  Still, I never want a runner
again.  Now Benny, he stays inside, even if we leave the door open for a
minute.  He's comfortable, and he's not going to bother himself wandering
out.

Tracy