[nagdu] Sneaky guide dog

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 12:52:28 UTC 2012

Oh they can all be sneaky.  My first dog was a runner, she saw an open door
and she was gone.  My other three have been really good.  But they have all
been sneaky.  Not too long ago I was cleaning an apartment for my job and my
little shepherd girl snuk out and wouldn't come back for nothing.  Finally
one of the Maintenance men found her and brought her back.  It wasn't
pretty.  So yeah watch that sneaky little pup, lol.