[nagdu] Black beauty

consuelo johnson consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:17:20 UTC 2012

hello , my name is connie and I'm a guide dog user.  I'm between dogs
now, but I just retired my female german shepherd named tassie about a
month ago.  She is a pilot dog and now she is live like a queen with
her new owner.  She is very missed by her previous owner everyday.  I
live in jackson, MS.  Talk with everyone soon.
connie, but my name is consuelo, but I refer to be call connie.

--
be well and blessed