[nagdu] Sneaky guide dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 01:08:35 UTC 2012

Yah, Holly did that once!  I was really nervous about something and was not
thinking.  She snuck out the door and I got a call from Pilot asking where's
your dog!  They then gave me a number that was a Grand Rapids number.  I
live in Ann Arbor and I wondered how she got across the state in 2 minutes!
They're fast but not that fast!  Well, it turned out that she only got to
the condos behind our place and the woman had a cell phone that she hadn't
changed yet.  She has done other sneaky stuff but that one was kind of scary
sence I only had Holly for 2 months.  The whole incident took only 10
minutes.