[nagdu] update on Odie

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 12:59:24 UTC 2012

Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:23 PM
Subject: update on Odie
Hi, all,
I took Odie to the vet this morning and along with the initial physical exam, he had the urinary test done.
It only took ten minutes for the results.
Happily, no UTI was found and they didn't see anything abnormal or wrong.
Doctor Taylor, the beternarian we saw today did say that it's a behavioral thing that's starting up again, only when Odie decides to be stubron.
I will be taking him back to the vet next month for a blood draw which will check the functions of his kidneys, liver, pancrias along with a heartworm test, so will have to be prepared to put up with an Oscar The Grouch.
I'll definitely be making sure I have food for him to eat after the blood test is done and over with.
I'm no longer worried anymore as everything turned out good.
That's all what is known for now.
Will update again once the blood work and heartworm test are done next month.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie