[nagdu] our adventure today

Nancy Feldman nancy_feldman at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 02:12:24 UTC 2012

Hi Bibi,

It sounds like you and Odie and Amanda had a great time. I'm glad you
enjoyed yourselves.

Please tell Amanda hello for me next time you see her.

I wonder if she remembers ... she used to make me laugh because she'd say,
"here bussy bussy bussy."  Sometimes it actually worked and the bus would
come.

Nancy