[nagdu] another mystery solved

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 13:47:22 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
When I posted a while back in regards of Odie having accidents two weeks in a row, we were able to get another mystery solved.
Last Friday, I went down to the leasing office and filed a maintenance work order to have the heating/air conditioning unit check out as it wasn't working right.
Air wasn't coming in like it should be and the apartment was continuously hot.
Odie was having to drink much more water than normal which led up to the peaing in the hallway two weeks in a row.
Yesterday evening, maintenance came up to my apartment, opened up the lower vent on the wall to take a look.
They drained out the drip pan, snaked the drain and did have to replace the motor and the thermastat (not sure of the correct spelling).
I also spoke with my vet earlier on the phone, giving them another update to let them know what's transfired, being happy that no more accidents have occured.
The apartment is much cooler now since the heating/air conditioning unit was fixed yesterday evening.
New maintenance crew told me yesterday that when I filed a complaint before on the system not working properly and have reported it in the past, something should have been done about the problem sooner than now.
A great happy ending to what led up to Odie's accidents and hopefully, no more unless something medical is happening.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie