[nagdu] am still around

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 03:37:30 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Figured I'd drop a quick line to let everyone know that Odie and are are sitll around.
Just taking a break from the computer to work on finishing up another project which I've been working on for over a month.
Bowling season will start up again shortly, so I'll be happy to get back into that.
Odie will still gravel with me to there until I plan for another guide dog.
Although I'd like a new successor dog right away, I need to be sure and take my time.
First is needing to work on getting my convulsive grandmal seizures under control which require a secondary medication.
I am still thinking about going the route of home training though.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie