[nagdu] Guide Dogs And VA Facilities--what?!

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Aug 9 14:21:25 UTC 2012

Hi, I hope all of the stuff with the va can be worked through and done for the most benifit to those with service dogs. I can't make any judgments at all with owner trained dog because I don't personally know any. I do know however a program trained dog that didn't and wasn't expected to behave very well in public. Pup was allowed to wander freely and I eexplained to the business owner that happened to wonder why I didn't allow my dog to wander around why the difference. I informed him that allowing my dog to wandre around was highly improper.

He dog handler said that her dog liked to do it so it was okay. But it sure caused confusion for that particular business.

Sheila Leigland