[nagdu] My Apologies!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 10 13:08:11 UTC 2012

Dear All Y'all,
    Yous guys can stop the old jokes now! (grin) I'm not getting old; I'm
getting older!Like fine wine, I'm turning into vinegar! So that I can keep
this message on-topic, it's a good thing I have a guide dog who knows where
I am going or I would forget by the time I made it to the end of the
driveway! Thanks for all the ribbing! I feel really loved!

Peace!
Marion