[nagdu] Meet My Girls

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Aug 10 15:50:35 UTC 2012

Periodically, TSE makes changes on their website, and they have apparently taken down the audio files of the four or five interviews about retirement.  Bummer, because they were great!!!

Just took a look and could not find them.

I'll ask around, though.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit