[nagdu] Happy dance time--I found the files!

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Aug 10 19:12:39 UTC 2012

It has been some time since I listened to them, so can't offer any comments.  Will try to go through them over the weekend (if I can recover from watching the Olympics--I'm worn out).  I have visions of a pre-Olympics nap this evening.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com> 8/10/2012 2:51 PM >>>
The only one I heard so far that was easy to hevery" was Chuck.

Sent from my iPad

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us