[nagdu] season changing time means shedding again

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 04:17:49 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
I just brushed Odie a fourth time this evening out in my kitchen.
Dale brushed him three times earlier today, so definitely a sign of cooling down.
He'll have his ears cleanned again tomorrow morning.
Odie and I were supposed to hang out with our friends Amanda Dreher and her hearing dog Louie on Friday, but Amanda and I weren't feeling good.
So, we rescheduled for tomorrow.
Don't have to worry about giving Odie a good tremendous brush down tomorrow morning.
He rarely has grey hairs on him.
Each time Dale or I brush him, the little amounts of grey hairs come off.
He has gray on his chin which is a grey beard and some grey on his paws.
Odie hardly looks like an older labrador.
I'm definitely ready for a cool down and I do hope we can get it all week here.
Bibi, husband Dale and the stubron son Odie